If you would like to be a part of one of the fastest growing remodeling firms in the DC metro region and part of an amazing workplace check below for current job opportunities and apply via our web form at the bottom of the page or simply email us your information at Jobs@HammerbyGB.com and we’ll be in contact with you shortly. Thank you for your interest!
[/av_textblock] [/av_one_half] [av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’] [av_heading tag=’h3′ padding=’1′ heading=’We are currently hiring for the following positions…’ color=” style=” custom_font=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ custom_class=”][/av_heading] [av_heading tag=’h5′ padding=’5′ heading=’‘Click’ on the position title for job description and requirements’ color=’meta-heading’ style=” custom_font=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ custom_class=”][/av_heading] [av_toggle_container initial=’0′ mode=’toggle’ sort=”] [av_toggle title=’Bilingual Residential Remodeling Project Managers Assistant’ tags=”] Residential Remodeling Project Manager’s Assistant / Lead Carpenter
We are a fast growing residential design and build firm servicing the DC Metropolitan area for over 10 years. We are company built on integrity, dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional services and products through every interaction. We pride ourselves being a company built largely on referral based business. Our clients come to us knowing that they will receive the very best in craftsmanship and experience and therefore we expect the same from all of our employees, subcontractors, and vendors.
Position Available: Project Manager’s Assistant
Description: Work alongside project manager assisting in delivering home improvement and residential remodeling projects including additions, kitchens, bathrooms, and basements
SEND RESUMES MEETING BELOW REQUIREMENTS ONLY with subject line: “Project Manager Assistant Application”
Requirements, NO EXCEPTIONS:
– Minimum 6 years of experience in residential remodeling / home improvement construction
– Bilingual (English and Spanish) able to effectively and professionally communicate in both languages
– Clean, professional presentation
– Current, legal work status in the United States of America
– Current, valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
– Drug and background test check clear
– Live within 30 miles from the office in Gaithersburg, MD
Strong Skills in :
– Positive communication and taking direction from clients and team members
– Managing daily and long term task for meeting project deadlines
– Organizing information and tasks for efficient and timely completion
– Microsoft Office Suite and Apple IOS (Iphone / Ipad) applications
The Right Candidate will be :
– Willing to “get hands dirty” as required to fulfill project requirements
– Eager to learn how to organize, manage, and deliver high-end residential remodeling projects
– Seeking opportunity for long term career growth with an established and growing company
Full Time Position, Monday – Friday, normal work hours. Hourly rate negotiable based on interview. Technology package, vision, dental, and vehicle reimbursement benefits available.
[/av_toggle] [av_toggle title=’Project Consultant / Sales Associate (Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Systems)’ tags=”]
Hammer Contractors is currently seeking a qualified individual to become a key member of the companies fast growing and innovative sales program. Fantastic growth opportunity to be a part of one of the areas most innovative and exciting remodeling firms.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to…
- Facilitate remodeling design and product consultation meeting with homeowners
- Appointments conducted in-home, at Hammer offices, and at local vendors
- Provide customer service support for in-production projects
- Ongoing remodeling systems and product training (Full training provided by Hammer)
- Ongoing sales training (Full training provided by Hammer)
- Cultivate and grow brand awareness and sales through regular network and event marketing
- Develop and participate in team-building activities
- Coordination and interaction with marketing, design, and production team
- Manage and update company CRM and PM systems
Requirements of a successful candidate will include…
- Energetic, self-motivated, and friendly personality
- Team-first attitude and hard-work ethic
- Strong desire to learn and grow (and fast!)
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Organized with ability to work independently
- Experienced and comfortable with the using the latest mobile and web based tech programs for product presentations, customer relationship management, and sales organization. (Full training provided by Hammer)
This position will be a full time commission based position. A successful project consultant will produce an annual salary starting at $ 60,000.00 and is expected to exceed $ 100,000.00 once fully trained in the Hammer system. Technology package and benefits. High growth potential. We are looking for a long-term commitment. “Revolving door” sales associates, need not apply.
Hammer Contractors serves its clients Monday – Friday, with appointments starting any time from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm. Saturdays are assigned on a rotating basis, with appointments starting any time from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. No Sundays.
[/av_toggle] [/av_toggle_container] [av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’] [av_contact email=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ title=’Submit your application’ button=’Submit’ on_send=” sent=’Your message has been sent!’ link=’manually,http://’ subject=’Position Application’ autorespond=’Thank you for your interest in joining the Hammer Contractors family! We will be reviewing your information and application over the following business days. Please allow 3-5 business days before following up. We will respond to all qualifying applications.
Have a blessed day!’ captcha=’active’ color=”] [av_contact_field label=’Full Name’ type=’text’ options=” check=’is_empty’ width=’element_half’][/av_contact_field] [av_contact_field label=’Phone Number’ type=’text’ options=” check=’is_phone’ width=’element_half’][/av_contact_field] [av_contact_field label=’E-Mail’ type=’text’ options=” check=’is_email’ width=’element_half’][/av_contact_field] [av_contact_field label=’I am applying for…’ type=’select’ options=’Admininstrative Assistant, Project Consultant / Sales Associate’ check=’is_empty’ width=’element_half’][/av_contact_field] [av_contact_field label=’Resume sent via…’ type=’select’ options=’I will “Copy and Paste” my resume here, I will send my resume via email’ check=’is_empty’ width=”][/av_contact_field] [av_contact_field label=’Message’ type=’textarea’ options=” check=’is_empty’ width=”][/av_contact_field] [av_contact_field label=’Resume’ type=’textarea’ options=” check=” width=”][/av_contact_field] [/av_contact]